Hi guys. 

Like I said my name is Julianne Fraser and we call me Juliano. Don't ask me why, I don't have the answer. I am sixteen years old. I am in IB program at Des pionniers High school. I am very athletic, I really like to be active. I play soccer since I am ten years old and I just started boxing. I am learning how to drive and I am so excited to have my car and my driving licence to go everywhere I want anytime. 

So on this blog, there is no particular subject. I will talk about everything like sports, fashion and trips. Sometimes, I will tell you some tales about my  life. I can also share with you some inspiring quotes. This blog is a reflexion of myself, of my thoughts and of my passions. 

I created this blog because I thought it was a good way to express myself. Writing is a liberty of expression and there is many ways to proves it.  I consider myself as an open-minded person. I really like to help people and I think it's very important to be happy. I preach happiness because it's definitely the key of being satisfied. Also, I'm always trying to be positive. I am convinced that we attract what we reflect. 

Finally, I believe in destiny because I think that everything happens for a reason. We learn about failures and what does not kill me will strengthen me. 


Julianne Fraser

Comments

  1. That’s a great introduction to your blog! I am intrigued to learn more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 things to do in Canada