my 5 goals for 2019



 1. I want to be more positive. I think that a positive attitude attracts positive things. That is why I want to adopt a different attitude. I see the life different, I learned how levy it in a good way. I want to stay positive even when it is more difficult.

2. I want to restart my company because we stopped for almost a year. I have a company called « Heaven Rose ». I did this with my best friend Vanessa Chayer. During the last year, we developed different design. We sold sweaters, t-shirts and hoodies. It was working perfectly but we stopped because it costed too much money and I did not work at this moment. In addition, we could not leave our clothes because it was so complicated with the web site. Therefore, we decided to stop for those reasons. Finally, my second goal is to develop new designs and to invest more time in that project.

3. I want to discover myself. This means that I want to grant more time to myself and take care of my mind body and soul. 

4. I also want to find a program or technic at the college that I will like to study for the next 2 or 3 years. For the moment, I do not know in which program I will study next year but I know my interests. I know me enough to say that I want to study in something that will help others and improve life conditions.  I believe that I will find my way but it takes time.

5. Finally, I want to do more physical exercices. I already play soccer and I train at Energie Cardio. I also discovered boxing. I want to keep this beat because it has a lot of positve impacts on my body. Sports are definitely  a part of my life. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things to do in Canada