My pp

Hi! It is me again. Today my article will be about my personal project. In my concentration, we need to do a personal project in secondary 5. This project can be on whatever we want. As you know, I really like to move so that's why I chose boxing. I definitely chose the best subject for me because I am very motivated to work on it.

First, I am going to explain to you what is specifically my project. I want to improve my cardiovascular system by experimenting a boxing program to keep a great physical condition. I started boxing in October and I am very passionate about it. It is very difficult for the cardio but I know that I can do it. I am also going to see quick changes because it is so hard for the whole body. Seriously, I can already see like the difference between the beginnings of my session and right now. 

I just did a cardio test to situate my condition. I did a 1.5 km run in 6 minutes 16 seconds. It is not that bad but I know that I can do much better. The key of success is to exceed its own limits. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 things to do in Canada