Punta Cana


This time, I really want to talk about my friend Rosalie. This girl is just amazing and I did not know it was possible to connect like this with someone. I met her in a trip to Punta Cana six months ago. It was very funny because we were dancing on the beach at the "Beach party" and she came see me and said, "Are you from Quebec?” On the moment, I did not know why she asked me this and I did not realize that she was speaking French because everybody was speaking English at my hotel. After, she asked me to dance with her on the beach. We did not know each other but it was very nice to meet someone who is from Quebec too. Rosalie is from Montreal/Laval. She is 16 years old, she is in secondary 4. 
I went to Laval this weekend to visit her for her birthday. I went to the restaurant for her sweet sixteen and we went shopping. I passed a very nice weekend. We had time to talk a lot. We had 6 months to catch up. This girl is so amazing, she is always positive. Even if we saw each other only two times in our life, our connection irreproachable. It is like if we know each other since we are young. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things to do in Canada